Bus Transfers To and From Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport
Other Transfer Options
Buses from Bari International Airport with Bus Routes and Times
Bari International Airport in Bari, Italy, offers various bus services to its passengers. There are scheduled buses that run between the airport and the city center and between the airport and other popular destinations in the area.
The ride into Bari city center takes approximately 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions. Buses will drop you off outside the departures hall on the first floor for passengers going to the airport.
Private shuttle services are also available for those wishing to book their own transportation. Passengers can purchase the ticket from the driver or a kiosk in the arrivals terminal.
Public buses such as AMTAB Bus 16, which runs from Bari International Airport to Bari Central Railway Station, are relatively affordable and start at 1€ for a single ticket.
However, they make multiple stops to pick up and drop off other passengers along the way. It can add a significant amount of time to your overall travel time. Private transfers are direct from point A to point B with no stops.
Evaluate your ground transportation requirements before deciding which options are best for you.
Buses at Bari International Airport
Bari International Airport has an elaborate bus network that makes it easy to travel to the city center and other popular regional destinations. If you are going from the airport, all buses will be parked outside the arrivals hall on the ground floor.
The AMTAB bus company operates a fleet of buses that service the city of Bari and the surrounding areas. AMTAB is known for its reliable and efficient service, and its drivers are known for their friendly and helpful nature.
Autoservizi Tempesta Buses
Autoservizi Tempesta is a bus company in Bari, Italy, that provides transportation services to the city of Bari and its surrounding areas. It operates over a hundred buses. The company offers transportation services to both the public and private sectors.
Terravision is a shuttle bus company that provides transportation to and from Bari city center for tourists and locals alike. It offers various transportation services, including airport transfers, city tours, and intercity transfers. The company boasts a fleet of air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-enabled, and reclined buses.
Pugliairbus is a shuttle bus service between Bari city center and the Bari Airport. The service is available to both passengers and crew and operates daily.
The bus provides a convenient and affordable way to travel between the airport and the city center. People who don't want to deal with taxis or rent a car often opt for this option.
- AMTAB, Autoservizi Tempesta, and Terravision will take you to Piazza Aldo Moro, the central bus station in Bari.
- The AMTAB bus is the cheapest option of the three, with Autoservizi Tempesta and Terravision offering faster connections.
AMTAB – Bus Line No. 16
AMTAB is Bari's Transport Company and operates an urban bus service to and from the airport on Line 16. It has a regular service operating 22 times daily, with a one-way trip taking between 40 to 60 minutes.
There are 33 bus stops along the way, but the driver will only stop if asked to or if a passenger is waiting.
For €1.00 per person, you can take this bus to the city center from the airport. The newsstands located inside the terminal building sell tickets.
- Telephone: +39 080 5393111
- Fax: +39 080 5311544
- Website: www.amtab.it
Autoservizi Tempesta Buses
AMTAB's service is cheaper, whereas Tempesta's is more expensive. Even so, the journey duration is shorter, and the attendants will assist you with your baggage.
Before arriving at Bari's Piazza Aldo Moro, a ride takes around 40 minutes. It includes two stops at Via Niccol Piccinni and Via Quintino Sella.
The ticket price is four euros for each person for each direction. Customers can buy the ticket from the bus driver as they board the vehicle, go to the website listed below, or call the number above.
- Telephone: +39.080.5219172
- Fax: +39.080.5240662
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.autoservizitempesta.it
Terravision offers several daily bus services from Bari International Airport. Journey times take approximately 40 minutes.
Tickets cost €4.00 per person each way and can be purchased from the driver or online at the website below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.terravision.eu
Pugliairbus is a bus company that operates in the Puglia region of Italy. It offers several routes linking the airport with different towns and cities.
Customers can rely on the company's modern, comfortable buses to get them to and from their destinations on time and in style.
- Bari International Airport to Altamura, five times per day, 60 minutes, €3.00.
- Bari International Airport to Brindisi Airport, five times per day, 90 minutes, €10.00.
- Bari International Airport to Foggia Airport, five times per day, 80 minutes, €11.00.
- Bari International Airport to Foggia city center, five times per day, 90 minutes, €11.00.
- Bari International Airport to Matera, five times daily, 75 minutes, €3.00.
- Bari International Airport to Mattinata, four times per day, 2 hours, €20.00.
- Bari International Airport to Monte Sant'Angelo, four times per day, 2 hours, €20.00.
- Bari International Airport to Peschici-Rodi, four times daily, 2.5 hours, €20.00.
- Bari International Airport to Taranto city center, two times per day, 80 minutes, €9.50.
- Bari International Airport to Vieste, two times per day, 3 hours, €20.00.
A ticket can be purchased online in advance by the website listed below or from the driver. For all these routes it is advised to book in advance to ensure you get a seat.
- Telephone: +39 080 5790211
- Fax: +39 080 5790900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cotrap.it